25th Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25th Infantry Division

Call of Duty World at War Tactical Realism unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to 1st Squad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shifty

Welcome to 1st Squad Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to 1st Squad   Welcome to 1st Squad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Please introduce yourself and any means by witch to communicate with me or the other members of the unit:

Welcome to 1st Squad, 1st Platoon. I am Staff Sergeant Michael "Shifty" John. I am 17 years old. I am going to Virginia Military School In July for college and after that I will server in the United States Army. I am a Captain of Alpha Company and the commander of Color Guard and Raider Team. Feel free to contact me at anytime xfire me at (deltaforcesniper9) or email ghostsoldier@verizon.net I will set up a time for drills ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Carling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 1st Squad   Welcome to 1st Squad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi im Carling my real name is Kyle Hawley

remember im better then you so stfu

i play hockey - soccer

i <3 Video games

im a freshmen in highschool although i feel im one of the more mature freshies

i have alot of freinds

myspace - www.myspace.com/zomgzomgzomgleet
Back to top Go down
Lazlo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 1st Squad   Welcome to 1st Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:48 am

Just because you have a lot of friends doesn't mean you are the Best.

I for one am better than all of you. I have a life outside of gaming zomg. affraid

When I think about this unit this comes into my mind elephant don't ask questions either b/c I tend not to answer any questions unless i feel they will hurt me.

Well I've changed my name to a more fun name. Like it or not, I'm using my old one.

"I like to take long walks along the beach, and to hold hands with my lover" <--that my dear "friends" is a load of shit.

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 1st Squad   Welcome to 1st Squad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 1st Squad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
25th Infantry Division :: 1st Platoon Barracks :: 1st Squad-
Jump to: